Just for your Information........


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

it's has been a while


it has been a while since my last post........it doesn't matter......not many people read my blog at all.....plus i'm just doing this for fun and to improve myself slowly........not something that need to be updated daily........so, my 7h34 friends.......you guys got something to say? feel free to share....

I just want to tell my experience of having strange sickness last week.........I suffered from stomach ache with diarrhea and vomit. Every ten minutes I must go to toilet to "fire the m16", and the substance that came out always water and water and water and water........until I could assume that every drop of water that I drank stays in my stomach just for 10 minutes.......and then went to the mangkuk jamban...........

when I ate something..........it didn't even go to my stomach, instead, it came out back just the way it was.........what a pity.......just imagine, how can a 47 kilo person like me suffered like that all over the week...ha ha..........and of course, my weight decrease until 45........and i looked like a sugar can after being squeezed by the machine....ha ha.........and until now I still confuse with the etiology (cause) of the disease...........why did it happened? stress? change my diet? and the most important thing is, why this disease always occur when my weight exceed than its maximum point (45 kilo) ? you know what? this disease gave me something..........a despair.......a despair to increase my weight more than 45 kilo..........oh man....this is sucks.....

0 comments:

 

Senbonzakura Kangeyoshi Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Blogger Template © 2009